Monday, November 16, 2009

Video clips at Ustream


  1. I just wanted to take the time to thank you so much for just stopping by my website to see my card, thank you thank you thank you!

  2. Hi, Robyn,
    I love your blog, watch the live broadcasts often and your daily blogs about how to do cards and pages. However, I am a senior citizen, gosh, I do not feel that old, but it is as it is. I am a retired nurse, lots of time on my hands. What I am trying to say is that could you have a segment for us "older folks" as we cannot always relate to the younger generation. (Jealous, yes, but earned our so called, "retirement".) I have an Imagine, an Expression, a cuttlebug and 53 carts, including 6 Imagine carts, one of which I bought twice. Darn!!!! What I would l love to see is a portion of your program for us "seniors. I would also like Provo Craft produce more carts for the female and male adults. The fonts are not a problem, but I would love to have shapes that would be appropriate for us oldsters. I love the cartoonish ones, maybe a serious one, once in a while. I am sure there are other seniors out there that feel the same.

    Your live blogs, I love, watch as often as I can. And your designs are wonderful. You are an artist, a great parent, so keep up the great Blog that you have.

    Dianne Bell -